Super Game asset reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or otherwise provide you with notice of the modification. You are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and the Services.
SGA Account Registration
During the registration process, you will be required to provide certain information and you will establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. SGA reserves the right to suspend or terminate your SGA Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your SGA Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify SGA of any unauthorized use of your SGA Account.
The Site, Services, Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, SGA and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services, Content.
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, SGA grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to all resource purchased from SGA store, without the right to sublicense contents. You may use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon all purchased asset from SGA Store.
You may use of the item in one single end product you or one client may sell to end users. You can do this directly or, if you're a freelancer, you can create the end product for one client to distribute to its end users. You can charge your client to produce the single end product. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site and Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback via the Site at http://supergameasset.com/contact. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of SGA and you hereby irrevocably assign to SGA and agree to irrevocably assign to SGA all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein.
You agree not to do any of the following:
· Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site, SGA’s name, any SGA trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without SGA’s express written consent;
· Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, SGA’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of SGA’s providers;
· Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any SGA system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
· Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by SGA or any of SGA’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services or Content;
· Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
· Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a SGA trademark, logo URL or product name without SGA’s express written consent;
· Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
· Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
· Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
· Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
· Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
· Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
SGA will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. SGA may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that SGA is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by SGA of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Termination and Account Cancellation
If you breach any of these Terms, SGA will have the right to suspend or disable your Account or terminate these Terms, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. SGA reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the Site, Services and Content and to terminate these Terms, with or without cause, at any time. In the event SGA terminates these Terms for your breach, you will remain liable for any amounts due hereunder. You may cancel your Account at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SGA EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SGA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. SGA MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of SGA used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of SGA. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
The failure of SGA to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of SGA. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact SGA at [email protected].